DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Apr 1, 2020–
The “Innovations in Nanocoatings, 2D Materials, Nanoencapsulation, and Nanoalloys” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com‘s offering.
This issue of the Nanotech TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) profiles innovations related to a metal nanoparticles-based photo-therapy. which has been designed to diagnose cancer. An encapsulated plant extract with dye in nanoliposome has also been featured in this issue. A single-walled carbon nanotube, which has the selectivity of 90% is also profiled. Finally, a 2D nanosheet indium tin oxide (ITO) that is flexible and conductive is also highlighted in the TOE.
The Nanotech TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, products, processes, applications, and strategic insights on nanotechnology-related innovations and their impact across various industries. Technology focus areas include nanomaterials, nanocoatings, nanohealthcare, nanomedicine, and nanomanufacturing.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research and innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thinfilms, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers, and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
Key Topics Covered:
Advancements in Nanocoatings, 2D Materials, Nanoencapsulation, and Nanoalloys
- Profile 1 – Superparticles for Controlled Drug Delivery
- Profile 2 – Metal Nanoparticles-based Phototreatment
- Profile 3 – Acoustically Powered Micromotors for Targeted Drug Delivery
- Profile 4 – Controlled Drug Delivery Using Artificial Inclusion Body
- Profile 5 – Encapsulated Plant Extract with Dye in Nanoliposome Effectively Kills Cancer Cells Under IR Light
- Profile 6 – Carbon Fiber with Nanosized Pore Structure for Gas Separation Membrane
- Profile 7 – Nanocellulose-based Catheter for Biomedical Applications
- Profile 8 – Nanofiber Microfiltration Membrane with Controlled Pore Size and Enhanced Flux Rate
- Profile 9 – Dual Layered Hybrid Nanomaterial
- Profile 10 – Single-Walled Carbon Nanotubes
- Profile 11 – Ultrahigh Sensitive Raman Spectroscopy
- Profile 12 – Single Atom Alloy Nanoparticles
- Profile 13 – Developing Safe and Cost-effective CBD Oil-based Pet Supplements Through Nanotechnology
- Profile 14 – Innovating Flexible and High-Efficiency Future Electronic Devices Through Flexible Two-dimensional Film
- Profile 15 – Optimizing the Application of Alkaline Electrolyser Through the Adoption of Nanocatalyst
- Key Contacts
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/30rfpn
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200401005353/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY NANOTECHNOLOGY CHEMICALS/PLASTICS MANUFACTURING
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 04/01/2020 07:23 AM/DISC: 04/01/2020 07:23 AM
Copyright Business Wire 2020.